View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 04:05 PM   #41
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
The massive gathering of Trump supporters at the Capitol was "mostly peaceful." The vast majority of them weren't aware of the rioting. It is reported that some who were up close shouted against it.

The narrative is that Trump "incited" the riot. You went further in your interpretation that he knew exactly what was going to happen and that he wanted it--you even connected riotous "sounding" words to him which he had not spoken nor implied (your usual innuendo). Quite the opposite, he spoke of, and expected, a demonstration that would be peaceful and lawful. He was "happy" that so many showed up to give powerful and visible support to his cause.

"Clearly," if the FBI knows about such plans that they report, they should arrest any that are breaking the law, and prepare themselves and the proper agencies to be ready to quell any riots.

It's not necessary for you to insinuate that Trump and his supporters are murderous, riotous thugs. Such language fans any existing embers into actual flames.

Maybe, as the adage goes, it takes one to know one. Maybe your the one inciting future riots.
His “cause” that would be what, overturned what even his own AG and many local state AG’s and 50+ courts said was a safe and legal election? I thought the Twitter and other bans were going to drive him nuts, now the PGA and RNA are pulling all golf tourneys from his golf courses, that’s got to sting.