View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 09:23 AM   #71
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
had anybody, anywhere, ever, claimed that there are states that no one is moving to?

if people aren’t leaving CT, NY and CA because of crime and cost of living, post some data to show us why they’re leaving? or
admit your making it up
as you go.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Ive shown you why its called Jobs.. ever been to upstate NY Elmira the place was a Ghost town My grandparents lived there then the fracking boom and people moved back.. and now they are leaving again

people leaving due to crime is comical cost of living ya ok so Jim I am going to leave my 100k job to go make 50k in a southern state ya ok thats what people do all the time .. its Jobs Jobs Jobs why do people move to the Dakotas also Gas-drilling boom brings more crime, carousing to towns in these small communities

Like most of your argument like voter fraud and global warming others 4 of of five dentist recommend Trident ..

and you hang your hat on the 5th dentist to make your case ...

So why do people move to Calif my son is staying out of the Air force its called a Job and a future wife .. yes housing expensive and Gas is also and yes there is even Crime , using your logic he should be in Texas . but hes not