View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 09:15 AM   #13
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
...you also told us he was going to destroy the economy and stock market, start WW3, turn the country over to the Russians, ....hey how did politicizing and "packing" the supreme court work out for trump?,,,hey, how did his "lap dog" barr work out for him?....millions of americans should be dead by now ...oh and everyone would abandon him for his attempt at re-election.....it would be fun to go back and review your stupidity for the last 4 years but that would take waaaaay...too long

keep thanking the Chinese for covid....

biden presidency might be the shortest in history WHH made it 32 days....someone asked him a question yesterday and he began walking in circles like a rat looking for a hole to crawl into
Who lost again Trump
Trump did nothing I repeat nothing to reduce deaths in this Country, keep being convinced he did just like he won the election,,

People voted for Biden to remove Trump no different than what happened in 2016 when people voted against Hillary..

I could give to #^&#^&#^&#^&s if he resigned the day after he’s sworn in..and Harris took over ... and the right wouldn’t have a leg to stand on complaining about it..
, they gave up on ethics honesty and the rule of law and put an exclamation point on with their Ag stunt
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device