View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 10:19 AM   #35
wdmso

I just saw this was going to read some of his Hunter stuff. And I found this

Glenn Greenwald claims that the media partnered with the U.S. intelligence community to act as "agents of disinformation" in suppressing allegations concerning President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Greenwald went on say that the "incredible crime by the corporate media" was aided by the intelligence agencies "in order to manipulate the outcome of our election." He claimed that media outlets, apparently operating in unison, had become "agents of disinformation" at the direction of the agencies "based on the premise that the Trump presidency poses a danger." He also claimed that the media "mindlessly repeated" the supposed disinformation "for their own self interests."

On Tucker Carlson Tonight, Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

And I am to believe a legitimate journalist would use that format to pedal objective facts? Not happening

Wow he hit every conservative wet dream talking point about the Deep State , Now I know why you like him
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 12-12-2020 at 10:30 AM..