View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 04:38 PM   #2
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

I have read a great majority of it, skimmed the last third. Agree with some views, disagree with a minor few. So why directed at me? Something I posted? Because I have never typed here about the deadly effects a now closed coal burning plant had in my very neighborhood. So I am not going to get behind your fossil fuels job losses. Some of the arguments are simply painting the whole canvas black with a broad brush. Hey, I almost felt dirty voting for a democrat in the Presidential race. Trump gave me no choice. Let me say that again; Trump gave me no choice. I had that (legal) ballot sitting on the kitchen counter for weeks! Waiting for something, a sign, anything from Trump that would allow me not to vote against him. And let's not forget, I was in the world of finance for close to 25 years. I know who controlled what with money during different administrations, ruled by different parties. Same chit happened on the other watch too, so not buying in to the Hollywood tech argument. Trump is an ass and he is showing his true colors. To his own self be true. At yours and my expense. Concede and open the White House to the victors. Let's move on. This charade is b u l l s h i t.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.