View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 10:28 AM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
It would never had been his fault Trumps base cult love for him wouldn’t allow it.

They think he stopped NK a they Think he fixed Iran They think he showed China they think he helped farmers, they loved his spending the think he rebuilt the military. And now they think the election was stolen all because

Trump said so..

Yet they demand to be respected and listened to. Because in their Eyes they are True Americans And not costal elites

Even with that term their knowledge of Where states are is comical

Since when is NV NM CO MN MI IL and GA been elites

Still you have the 2 Dakotas plus WY and MT all getting 12 electoral votes combined plus 8 Senate seats for a combined population of a tad over 2 million while Ma has 11 electoral votes 2 senators and a population of 6.7 million , talk about every States getting a participation Trophy sad that 2 million people over 4 states have more say then one state 5million more Americans

Republicans won’t change it they won’t swap equatable when the have the Advantage
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
ask the democrats in the small
states if they want to do away with the electoral college, I’d sincerely be curious to know what they think.

wasn’t that long ago, when democratic presidential
candidates did just fine within the electoral college. the people in flyover country didn’t tell the DNC to march a million miles to the left, embracing late term abortions, open borders, student loan forgiveness, single payer healthcare, hating religion, reparations, green new deals, defunding the police, court stacking, etc...

if you want to embrace positions that people don’t like, there will be consequences. i hate to be the one to tell you.

They didn’t force Hilary to refer to them as deplorable and irredeemable. She put that in. scripted remark, it’s on her if people
didn’t like it.

here’s a shocking idea...since those people are americans too, maybe the dnc could adopt policies that are a bit more palatable to them.

Bill Clinton knew how to be everyone’s president. a good lesson for democrats and republicans alike.

the democrats will eventually run out of minorities to check off, and at some point they’ll have to nominate someone who will run on their policies, not their skin tone or genitalia.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-18-2020 at 10:59 AM..