View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 10:39 AM   #39
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
there’s zero irony, literally zero, because unlike every liberal here except probably you, i can admit the moral flaws of the guy on my side.

so are you saying you concede their was influence selling by the biden’s but you’re willing to overlook it? that would be honest. i doubt you’ll hear wdmso it spence it paul or pete day that, they can’t. onlybteump can bad.

oh, you’ll withhold opinion on biden!!! seems you don’t have a problem offering opinions on trump.

et tu, bryan? et tu?

you guys are all exactly the same.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
#^&#^&#^&#^& off Jim.
Show me where I have said I am idealizing Biden and won’t hold him to any standards. Your projecting again.

Am I willing to overlook flaws over Trump? #^&#^&#^&#^& yes. He (Trump) is incapable of doing the job in my mind. Period.

Given the source of the claims yes I will withhold judgement. I already said I think Hunter is a POS. Was he treading on dads name? Probably. Given the nepotisim in the White House it is hard to say the Trump kids are not doing the same thing. If hunter was acting illegally or Biden was involved do you think Barr and the DOJ wouldn’t be all over this? Rudy has shredded his dignity and credibility at this point, which is sad given his record after 9/11. Hell Trump was briefed Rudy was being worked by Russian intelligence If it is a sketchy democratic source on Trump I tend to wait and see. But go ahead and lump me in with Pete ER al...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"