Thread: Hahahaha
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 09:54 AM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
What's there to say? It's between him and the IRS.
Good try, I think the long con is about over. I can see the allure for Donald Trump of living in a rent free house. But I’m not sure what his landlords think of the arrangement.

We will know soon enough, since it's 35 days till voters get to decide if they want the federal government to look like a Trump business that is struggling for direction under the impulses of an unhinged CEO, deeply in debt, high manager turnover rate, low morale, countless lawsuits over questionable practices, and sinking brand reputation.

You just keep believing and while you are at it you can explain how Trump can repay $1.1B in debt while he's in the exact sectors of the economy that are getting creamed by the pandemic: real estate, travel, leisure. He's getting squeezed on his ability to make $, he's gorged on debt...He has never sold anything in his life even when it was hemorrhaging cash.

How much taxpayer money has Trump been siphoning off to keep afloat? How many secrets has Trump sold to our adversaries? How many secrets will he sell and deals will he make to keep his empire of fraud going? He is a national security danger even after he’s removed from office.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin