View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 04:53 PM   #114
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Glad to hear you're excited about the SC.
Meanwhile in the world that most Americans live in............

The University of Washington coronavirus model cited by the White House on June 16th revised its estimate to 200,000 coronavirus deaths by October 1 in the United States.

This projection from mid-June was accurate nearly within a week.

The same model now projects 378,000 coronavirus deaths by January 1st.

A recent study from the University of Frankford in Germany showed abnormal heart findings in more than 75% of people studied who had recently recovered from COVID-19. A considerable majority of patients in the study were found to have had inflammation in the heart and muscle lining.

This can be troubling as inflammation in the heart can lead to long-lasting cardiac disease and failure.

“There’s a lot more that needs to be studied, but it’s important to know that there’s the possibility out there that a coronavirus infection could mean development of a serious heart condition,” says Dr. Jacobs.

But Tweety isn't worried about 205K nobodies, will you be one of the dead or one of the unlucky survivors? Longhauling isn't a joke.
I don't think Biden can change any of that. Nor do I think, no matter how hard you try to convince us, that Trump is responsible for all of that. I think that since the Russia hoax, and phony impeachment, and tax recoreds, and sexual accusations, and racism, xenophobia, sexist, homophobe, NAZI, schticks didn't work, blaming Trump for covid deaths is the last desperate attempt to get him before the election.

And . . . there is that vote by mail thingy that might work.