View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 12:47 PM   #13
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
your problem here, is that between the two of us, one of us has said good and bad things about him, one only says bad things about him. One is honest, one is not.

What am I obsessed with? I say Trump is a morally bankrupt reptile, who nonetheless managed to do good things with the economy and with ISIS and did a lot to improve life for blacks (lowest unemployment, school choice, criminal justice reform, secured funding for black colleges).

You say he's a cartoon villain.

Who is more in touch with reality?
Well in response Jim, I don’t agree with most of his policy moves, his hiring, his firing, his lies, his foreign policy, his love affair with our enemies, his disrespect of our allies, his handling of this health crisis, his trashing of the environment by deregulation and policy; so I really don’t have much positive to say. Ok let me try, OMG he found a hot mail order bride who loves him clearly (you laughing over that), in spite of the dozens of times she has to wrestle her hand out of his clammy palm.

I’m in touch with my reality, not much he does warrants praise, but you can handle that for me, it’s your mission clearly.