View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 07:06 PM   #8
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Are US cities seeing a surge in violent crime as Trump claims?

But in many major US cities, including Chicago and New York, violent crime overall is down compared with the same time last year.

That can't be true because PeteF says it's under Trump's watch.

You want to stop riots let's start with with acknowledging that killing unarmed Americans by police is not acceptable, regardless of their the color of their skin or their past criminal records or their lack of instant obedience to orders and respect for authority that some feel is justification for killing unarmed civilans

It depends on the circumstances. We should start with acknowledging that riots are not acceptable. And that protests should not only be peaceful, they should occur after the facts and judgments are in, not before.

Let's Acknowledge that bringing a gun to a protest and killing 2 people and injuring another fellow American is Not a patriotism

Let's acknowledge that using a gun in self defense or the protection of property is a fundamental right of Americans.

Let's Acknowledge there is a clear distinction between protesting and looting and Riots and the last 2 are not acceptable

Sure.

Let's acknowledge demanding accountability of police is NOT anti law enforcement

Sure.

Let's Acknowledge showing up in vehicles laden with armed people and covered with Trump flags are not counter protesters

Vehicles and Trump flags should be permissible. BLM shirts and banners are OK. And being armed for self-protection when faced with hostile rioters should be OK. Especially when the police are unwilling, or unable to defend you.

Of course, I may be wrong, but I doubt that Trump supporters or militia types would even care about actually peaceful protests.

And lastly let's acknowledge this there are 2 country's in America a red one and Blue one. If you listen and believe what Trump is selling to to all Americans

I have no idea of what you're trying to say here.

AND acknowledge That Trump is the Man who is sowing that Narrative .. and mzny conservatives are silent
???

Last edited by detbuch; 09-01-2020 at 07:11 PM..