View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 11:09 AM   #53
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
what you fail to see through your fog of insanity, is that pre covid, most americans were better off than before trumps first day. now not all of that is due to him obviously. but as 2019 came to a close, america felt peaceful ( in terms of threats from jihadists at least) and certainly prosperous.

why wouldn’t trump remind people
of that, and warn them that biden is likely to give back some of the gains we made? for sure biden wants to raise taxes dramatically. not sure i like tax hikes when we’re not nearly recovered from the pandemic.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What you fail to see is that our suffering for Trump’s failures is just beginning. We have lost more than half a year, Trillions of our treasure and 180,000+ lives, squandered by his incompetence. Not just incompetence, but incompetence in the pursuit of his personal interests over the needs of this country.
The last presidency capably brought us out of the Great Recession, that recovery lasted until what will likely be known as the Trump Depression. Trump, thanks to high deficits in his first two full years in office followed by massive federal expenditures aimed at offsetting the economic effects of the coronavirus crisis, is on pace to add more to the national debt in his first term than Obama. But I'm sure Tweety will claim that he will cut taxes if reelected.

My daughter lives in Paris, and in Europe the joke is Where's stupid? It's right between Canada and Mexico
The whole world is laughing at us

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin