Thread: 34 shot
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 12:33 PM   #93
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Don't know much about that. Apparently, there are ways to get around the 210 days. Every administration has pulled shenanigans. No doubt Trump's has its share.

For me reputed character is far down on the list of reasons to vote. Leading Democrats are no more "moral" in any important way, as far as I'm concerned, than Trump.
The way he gets around it is other people not doing their job, they failed in January.

An innocent man doesn’t hide his tax returns. A successful man doesn’t lie about his crowd size. An honest man doesn’t cheat to win an election.

Everything Tweety accuses Biden of doing, he does himself, only worse. So when Tweety World tried to shop the idea that Biden was creepy with women, all it really did was remind people that Tweety has more than two dozen sexual assault allegations on his rap sheet. There is a current court case looking for a DNA sample for the alleged rape of E. Jean Carrol but Tweety claims he doesn't have the time. Be pretty easy to do one when he's having his daily Covid test.

When Tweety World pushed the idea that Hunter Biden was somehow corrupt, you couldn’t help but think about Javanka and DJTJ and all the ways Tweety's family has been siphoning cash out of any place they can.

Tweety World tried painting Joe as doddering and old at the same time that Tweety was rambling through daily press conferences and struggling to walk down a ramp. Then for his encore performance Tweety did his person woman man camera tv routine.

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release from prison of Tweety’s former lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen by Friday afternoon.
The judge found that Cohen was sent back to prison in retaliation for not agreeing not to publish a book about Tweety while on furlough from prison. There will be more of that story emerging.

I can think of four times when Tweety has publicly extended his best wishes to people charged with federal crimes by DOJ: Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort — and now Ghislaine Maxwell.

So now, Tweety is no longer the outsider promising to blow things up and got elected because what did you have to lose?
Well, he’s the guy in charge and he blew everything up. Promises made, promises kept!

Now his problem is that Americans can see exactly how much they’ve lost and are very aware of how much they still could lose.

And it’s a lot.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin