View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 08:54 AM   #36
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
The science she quoted was not based on the curve notion. Heck, Sweden never even locked down. She cited a JAMA article as evidence that science was on the side of opening the schools.

And, what I'm pointing out here is not whether it is right or wrong to open the schools, but that it is wrong, deceitful, a sort of lie, fake news, to select one line out of a full statement in order to distort the content into meaning the opposite of what it says.

And that is a recurring trick that anti-trumpers use over and over to make Trump out to be something he isn't.
1. Sweden's prime minister orders an inquiry into the failure of the country's no-lockdown coronavirus strategy
2. McEnany has lied too many times already, but people have taken that statement out of context. Tweety on the other hand, makes so many incoherent, incomplete and disconnected statements that it’s almost impossible to determine what he is saying or if it is anything at all. Read any transcript of his off the cuff speeches. No trick to it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin