View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:11 PM   #14
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You’re repeating propaganda

You're repeating your ignorance. I created what I said, on the spot. I repeated nothing. I didn't need someone else's opinion. I have my own.

The lies of this administration

I spoke my own truth.

They moved protesters with tear gas, rubber bullets and brute force.

They asked the protesters to move to another location 3 times. The protesters did not move and started to act unruly. Tear gas was not used. The force was more threatening and less "brute."

They did it so Tweety could appear strong because his self image was hurt by someone saying he hid in the bunker.

They did it because DOJ had decided much earlier to extend the perimeter around the Whitehouse by one block. It had nothing to do with anybody's image. It had to do with White House safety.

Weak, incompetent and incapable of leadership this administration is failing, ask almost any General.
Generals' expertise is not in the domain of civilian leadership. And I don't know if "any" general would agree with you. There well may be those who disagree with you. And are wise enough not not to start rumors or make statements that weaken the government.

There are plenty of other "experts" who don't agree with the generals you speak of.