View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
BC I ignore many of your posts. So stop stamping your feet when someone doesn't answer a question you asked.

Why are you ignoring my question whether he was doing the retard or the spazz?

As to your question, what I know for a fact was in his vindictive and obnoxious way, Trump was making fin of a guy who criticized him. He made fun of him in a way that he had made fun of another guy in the past suggesting that his choice of mockery wasn't necessarily related to this guy's condition. If you read Ann Coulters's article, instead of just the sentence that suited your needs, you'd see she was making the same argument I'm making, but she used hateful language to do so. Hateful language that you embraced.

I answered your question. Any chance you can show me the same courtesy? using your logic, can I assume it's OK if I use the n-word while making fun of myself? If not, please explain the difference between that, and your defense of what Obama did.

It must be exhausting to have to get so creative, vague, and evasive, instead of simply answering questions and - god forbid - admitting someone else is right once in awhile.