View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 06:45 PM   #192
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you have more problems with me using what Trump did than with Trump and what he actually did and you voted for Trump on top of it? You hypocrite.

Menstruating good one. Youre a classy guy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
(1) for the third time, please show me where Trump ever made fun of people with Downs Syndrome.

(2) even if he did do it, does that mean it's OK for you to do it? Maybe we can raise the bar?

(3) I did vote for Trump, as you voted for Obama, after Obama very explicitly made fun of people with Down's. Here's the difference between you and me. I can say (because it's true) that I voted for Trump, even though he does things that I think are disgusting. You can't bring yourself to say that about Obama. Even in this case about making fun of people with Downs (assuming Trump did it, which you refuse to provide evidence of), you justify Obama's making fun of them. You can't just say it was a horrible thing to say. You literally are incapable of it. it's bad when anyone makes fun of those people. It's bad when Obama did it, and if Trump did it (big if), it's just as bad. You give Obama a pass, because you like him.

'Youre a classy guy"

I never said I was. I don't consider myself especially classy. But I calls 'em like I sees 'em, and you are presenting yourself lately as a bratty little girl who will say absolutely anything to avoid any criticism of anyone with a D after their name. I have never, ever heard anyone suggest that using deeply offensive words is acceptable and non-offensive, as long as you are using them to make fun of Trump. Or in Obama's case, making fun of himself. Where did you come up with that stupidity? Where is the logic? You're saying that if I insult myself using the n* word, no one should be offended by that? Or do only liberals get such blanket immunity?

And i'm classy enough to never, ever use that word the way you did.