View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 06:03 PM   #185
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
No I didn't you compulsive liar. I just pointed the violations and asked why they were acceptable. I didn't go behind anyone's back like a tattle-tale does. See you're a compulsive liar you can't help yourself.

You're an angry man face it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So you didn't tattle, but you admit to pointing out the violations of others to the moderators of the site and asked why the moderators didn't use their authority.

As opposed to tattling. Because what you freely admitted to, is very different from tattling.

Call me anything you want, I don't make fun of people with Downs Syndrome. That distinction is all yours, congratulations, kudos to you.

And for the tenth and last time, you didn't, you couldn't, offer a syllable about the topic of this thread, other than to blame the GOP for the fact that your side turned the rudder over 180 degrees the nanosecond an accusation was made against one of yours.

As usual, liberalism isn't about what 'they' should do, it's about what 'we' should do. 'We' should believe all women. 'They' can pick and choose when to believe the accuser, based solely on the political affiliation of the accused. Because that makes sense.