View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 07:25 AM   #8
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
what if ( and this is a big if still) he was set up at the outset, and they threatened to prosecute his son if he didn’t take a deal?

did you see the content of the note written by the assistant director? “get him to lie”....not see if he lied in the past under oath, but “get him” to lie, so that he can be prosecuted or fired?

shocker that your instinct is to stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and take the anti trump position, without knowing what happened.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Instinct hell it's common sense ..

Get him to lie ? jim I or the FBI can not make you lie .. you lied or you did not lie

I'd did not have sexual relations with that women... a lie

And threats to prosecution his Son .. I guess he may have done something that he could be charged for.. you don't think this tactic isnt used across law enforcement

You Trump people have your fingers in Trumps hole since this all started , that nothing happened with the Russian or in Ukraine. That's it's all been a deep state plot ,, you all even think the judge is in on it ...

What I love about this is you and others willingness to rationalize and minimize what Flynn was doing . But you response to an email server is 180 degrees in the other direction with your response ... to that... with similar a complaint. The deep state FBI didn't investigate it was a crime the conspiracy it was taken to Ukraine so on and so forth... yelling lock her up...

Your side has no credibility they make their outlandish suggestions and theories
Conducted investigation.. and still the best th they come up with is more of the same... Bengiza , Clinton's emails , Bidens son , flynn. Hydroxychloroquine, Still pushing the china created the virus didn't pan out let's go with the lab escape thing

.. it's a clear pattern for Republicans they huff and the puff and never blow anything down...