View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 07:33 AM   #22
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I watched the full briefing. Part of it was a Bill Bryant (or Brian) a researcher on the coronavirus taskforce, discussing findings on the "emerging results" of the powerful effect of sun light/ultraviolet light and various disinfectants, among others, on the virus. Trump found that very interesting and promising, and verified with Bryant that testing would be done on exposing infected bodies to doses of ultra violet light and inquired and verified about the possibility of injecting various things, like alcohol into the infected body as well.

It was not nonsense. If you find it so, that's you. Many others might like to know what's being researched and discovered. The notion that Trump shouldn't talk about such things because some might do something foolish is a red herring.
I knew this was coming, you just couldn’t help yourself.

It is absolutely ridiculous for our president to even ask that question in a way that first makes him look like an idiot trying to be a medical expert (like every past briefing) and to give the scared or weak minded thoughts about a way to kill the virus which would actually kill them.

No need to continue, like I said before half of this forum will defend him even if he killed someone on fifth avenue and the other see him for what he is; a game show host and clown bumbling through a job he is so ill equipped to do. I don’t post much anymore, realizing a long time back there can never be any civil debate here, but when Trump gets as stupid as this I just had to comment.