View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 10:51 AM   #144
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
No, YOU are the one who has no problem with talking about family members. You specifically said you didn't care when Pete did it. I don't like it regardless of who does it. I don't like Pete, I think he's stupid, and I think he's hateful and warped, and I'd have zero interest in ever meeting him. So I ignore him, because he adds nothing, his presence here is subtractive.

Where in Gods name do you get off being OK with what he said about my mother, and now acting like you're the virtuous one, trying to elevate the conversation? What the hell is wrong with you?
Where is your virtuousness when you said that SD's calling me a pussy had no degree of difficulty? So what the hell is wrong with you?

I said that I didn't care what was said bc I didn't read it. He said you engaged with him previously so it is not like you were snow white.

I think he adds more than you bc he constantly pulls up Trump's actual statements. I don't think he is stupid at all. - compare him to SD who hasn't made an intelligent post since he has been here.