View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 03:01 PM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
He talks like he stopped going to school in the 5th grade. So which is better a smart person who flubs the English language or screws up a date or a person who doesn't know how to spell, lies, doesn't go to his briefings, etc.

Seems like you have TDS now trying to constantly defend him.
I agree a smart person who flubs public speaking is better. I'm not sure I see the evidence that Biden is smart, especially now. He spent his career in the Senate known only for (1) running for president, (2) plagiarizing, and (3) playing the race card when it suited him (McCain and Romney "want to put y'all back in chains", yes that's very smart). He's a political hack who has been there forever and done almost nothing.

"Seems like you have TDS now trying to constantly defend him"

You're the one who automatically equates criticism of Biden, with defense of Trump. In your TDS-ravaged mind, fairly criticizing Biden is the same as defending Trump. Those two things are distinct, but you can't see it. Everything has to be about Trump.

You've seen me bash Trump again and again, so you're just lying now because you have no other cards to play. You've come a long way Paul, from when you used to challenge me in an interesting way.