Thread: Happy Sunday
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 11:40 AM   #23
Pete F.
Canceled

Apparently you have fallen for the Citrus Caligula's statements that anyone who opposes him is against America. Just keep marching in lockstep.

I'm smart enough to know that it is very unlikely that anything I do or say will affect the economy, but I'd like to see the Stable Genius take the advice he gave Obama..........and thereby symbolically self-immolate.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Oct 15, 2014
President Obama has a personal responsibility to visit & embrace all people in the US who contract Ebola!

It now seems highly likely that there has been undetected community transmission ongoing in parts of the upper West Coast for weeks, at least and it has likely spread nationwide. How did we end up with major surveillance failure on par with Italy and Iran? Think about how that happens.

“I think it’s very safe," President Trump says when asked if it is safe to hold a campaign rally amid concerns about the spread of coronavirus.

You could get a ticket........

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin