Thread: Iran
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 10:39 AM   #16
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Obama managed to box in and economically strangle both Russia and Iran without ever firing a shot."

I don't know what planet you happen to live on, but here on Earth, Obama sent Iran a jillion dollars in cash in the middle of the night. That's your idea of "economic starvation"? Is there any lie you won't tell to show that liberal=good, conservative=bad?

I gave Obama good marks on the economy and killing terrorists. He was a complete flop at reigning in adversarial heads of state. As you claim that Trumps bullying will make the world hate us, you and Obama feel that apologizing to and appeasing the bullies would make them like us more. That's not a theoretical speculation anymore, Obama did it for 8 years, and we know how it played out, the empirical evidence is right there. It didn't work well.

You are now at the point, where you literally aren't even worth reading or responding to.

Obama starved Iran economically. That's a good one.
Obama returned THEIR money as part of a bilateral agreement that Floridaman has broken without the agreement of our allies. He did not give them our money.
The current rise in oil prices will help Russia tremendously and Putin is ecstatic to see what is happening in the ME in the last year with Floridamans incompetence.
Don't worry Floridaman might just kill NATO with this horrorshow, nobody really wants to have to be on his side.
Maybe he should just send Rudy to round up some help.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin