View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 09:55 PM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

The only crime Trump appears not to have committed is murder, and to be very clear I'm only referring to premeditated domestic murder, as there's no doubt whatsoever he bears legal responsibility for the murder of hundreds or thousands of innocent Kurds in northern Syria.
When the story of what Trump did in Syria is written, it'll be found to have been worse than what he did with Russia and worse than what he did with China and worse than what he did with Ukraine and worse than what he did with UAE and worse than what he did with Saudi Arabia.
What Trump did in Ukraine is impeachable—what he did in northern Syria is a war crime.
And he did it for money—he let children be slaughtered for money.
When the Democrats began an impeachment inquiry with respect to Ukraine Trump's reaction should have been oh my god thank you so much for only seeking to impeach me for Ukraine rather then Ukraine and Russia and Israel and Saudi Arabia and UAE and Turkey and Syria.
So when you consider the question of whether a trial for Trump should include witnesses, he claims are exculpatory, set it against the backdrop of him having gotten away with war crimes and other crimes and this being the mildest inquiry he could ever possibly face.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device