View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 06:47 PM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelinRod View Post
And truthfully still haven't, your question is predicated on a conclusion that has only come being though multiple layers of other people's impressions of how they felt about what they heard other people supposedly said . . .

Let me rephrase for the sake of facts and truth, IF it happened it would be wrong . . .
Perhaps there are witnesses who should or could testify with first hand knowledge
Bolton
Mulvaney
Giuliani
Trump
Sounds like Sondland has splaining to do also about his phone call with Trump, though it seems it was on a non secure phone and is now just one more thing Putin has on his Puppet.

Gym Jordans defense strategy (currently) is that asking Zelensky to investigate the Bidens/2016 elections was a “corruption test,” which he “passed” by not doing.
Was this part of The Stable Genius’s plan or did the Nunes/Jordan brain trust put their combined mind to work on that.

Because by claiming this they admit that asking them to investigate was corrupt, and that aid was withheld bc of it.
Not the sharpest tools in the shed

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin