View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 03:06 PM   #113
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
As for Detbuch's claim a previous precedent makes this a nothing burger I find that to be so hypocritical,

I find that what you say destroys any credibility in any of your comments here. I did not say that precedent "makes this a nothingburger". Putting words in my mouth in order to debunk what I said is a form of lying that debunks whatever you say. Precedent is meaningful, calling something "whataboutism" is meaningless. It is a copout from acknowledging any importance in a statement you would rather not discuss.

when FOREVER he falls back on the constitution and the intent of the founding fathers. Well I'm pretty sure they would see this as an impeachable offense, as they specifically wrote it to prevent a foreign power from interfering in our democratic process and elections and to seek political advantage or personal gains was against the rules.
If you're so "pretty sure" then point out in the Constitution how asking for assistance from a foreign power which has information that could clarify whether or not Americans had done something criminal or unconstitutional.