View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 02:43 PM   #112
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I don't see them as anyway close to the same and trying to debate that point is a circular discussion, so I'm not going to attempt it. As for Detbuch's claim a previous precedent makes this a nothing burger I find that to be so hypocritical, when FOREVER he falls back on the constitution and the intent of the founding fathers. Well I'm pretty sure they would see this as an impeachable offense, as they specifically wrote it to prevent a foreign power from interfering in our democratic process and elections and to seek political advantage or personal gains was against the rules. I know you three or four can spin this until you fingers hurt, but even if they don't get the votes in the senate and I"m not so sure some Republicans not in a strong position moving forward might not flip; this will not help Trump moving forward.

I maintain, this is the most corrupt president and administration of our life time, I think history will see it that way and if you don't; it's ok because I know in your minds the means justify the end. Trump island isn't a place I want to live and his complete disregard for the environment for another four years would do serious harm long term. I suspect our allies and foes are not to happy with where the leading nation of the free world is and I have no doubt they know the blame lies at the top of this corrupt food chain.

But hey keep circling the wagons, get those MAGA hats washed and ready, buckle up it's going to be a bumpy ride into 2020.
^^^^^^ This

PENCE 2020!