View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 10:48 AM   #101
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Saying I don't want to negotiate that now"

Funny how you left out the part where Obama said he'd have "more flexibility" to work with them on missile policy, after his re election. He told them that if they waited, he could do more for them.
And when someone asks me to negotiate a price for a project and I am in the middle of another one, I say I need to wait until I am done, then we can sit down and figure something out. I have not asked for anything or received anything and have made no commitment to anything. I am not foolish enough to not put the required amount of attention into it and yes, I too would say I can do a better job later when it suits my interests and I need or want to delay.

Donald Trump thinks L’etat, c’est moi and this is obvious in almost all his speech. He is not King, Prince or anything other than the chief administrative officer of a republic. He can and should pursue corruption as other presidents have, but not for his personal gain.

He did, and the rest of the story is not out yet.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin