View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 10:18 PM   #92
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Has Trump and some foreign power cooperated in some illegal action?
Keep believing

Three anonymous officials say Trump ordered a hold on a $400 million aid payment to Ukraine days before the Biden call.

Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate Biden’s son

Giuliani to Hannity: 'I wasn't acting on my own, I was following instructions of the state Department.'

Bolton argued to meet with Ukraine’s president and restore funding as a way to curb Russian aggression. Trump for some time was unmoved. He urged Biden probe. Giuliani urged probe. His aides began to worry move was illegal & GOP senators challenged.

Stunning. Now you can see people are ratting out Trump, leaking and moving the story forward. You’ll see how fast a weak bully goes down.

And just wait till the Russian twist shows up.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin