View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 09:58 AM   #115
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Your Stable Genius isn't Racist is the title of the thread

Should I be responding the title of this thread rather than to the comments you make in it?

Your opinion differs from mine, so should I label yours as a lie?

That would be one of the definitions of a lie that is used against Trump. So go ahead and do it. That would be another one of your lies.

I have not said because your opinion differs from mine that you are lying. Is this another of your concocted strawmen?

Your constant refrain is that anything critical of Dear Leader is a lie and very weak.

And yet another lie. I only point out the lies. I agree with valid criticism, and see no point in chirping me too.

have not seen a quantitative study of all voters to determine exactly why Trump was elected, have you? Yet you claim to speak for all.

The sample of voters on this forum is what I was going by, and whose views are clearly represented here which you either have seen since you respond to them, or your so blinded by your hate of Trump that you must twist them into something that they are not.

You claim that the President is not a role model?

I certainly agree that is true in this case.
We sort of agree. I didn't say he is not a role model. I said he was not set up as a role model. I don't think about it on that term. It's a very subjective view. Some things about Trump are admirable. Some things are not. I like what he's doing more than several of our past Presidents.

Last edited by detbuch; 07-18-2019 at 08:17 AM..