View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:29 AM   #48
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So you judge the entire GOP, tens of millions of people, by the actions of one man, Trump. Sounds fair and rational.

Can I judge you based on what elizabeth warren says and does? Or AOC? Or Anthone Weiner? or Hilary Clinton?

"Lindsey Graham has gone from never trump to trump’s asskisser"

Graham bashed Trump just yesterday for his "go back where you came from" comments. Graham was very critical of Trump, just yesterday. Your issue, is that you divide the world into 2 groups...those as deranged and blinded with trump hatred as you are, and everyone else is a Trump asskisser. No in between, not with you. ANyone (like me and Graham) who praises him sometimes, and criticizes him sometimes, is a Trumplican. TDF nailed it. I'll probably stop responding to you, there's literally no point, your entire perspective is orange man bad, you have nothing else, you aren't capable of seeing or hearing anything else. Look at the threads you've posted since he got elected.
I had to look to find what set you off, is this it? I’ll stand by it.
“So you need to think about whom you choose to lead, what they say matters.”

You keep insisting that if I despise Trump I must like liberal politicians.

Silly boy, I believe all Americans have the right to a political voice.

Trump doesn’t, as evidenced in his speech and his response to Grahams “criticism”.

“I disagree with Lindsey on that,” he said. “He said, ‘Aim higher, shoot higher.’ What am I going to do, wait until we get somebody else in a higher position, higher office? These are people that hate our country.”

I don’t find this acceptable, apparently you do.

AOC and I probably don’t agree on a single policy issue. But I don’t believe she “hates” America. I believe she & I believe in different America’s. And I will defend her right to say whatever she wants to say. And I will never demand she leaves this country because we disagree.

As I’ve said many times, I feel no need to praise Trump, he already claims more than he deserves.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin