View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 11:36 AM   #19
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Why respond to the scumminest of someone who calls a whole political party communist. Let them stew in their anger and misery.

I suppose I shouldn't expect you to respond to something you haven't read. Or misread. I didn't say the whole Democrat party was Communist. Nor did I even say the Democrat party was a Communist party. Nor was I stewing or angry. You have this whole picture of what I said and how I felt because of something you concocted in your head. Perhaps you're suffering from some inner delusionary malady of pent up anger that causes you to project it all in your opinions and responses. You do very often resort to calling others angry when you disagree with them.

And be careful about flame throwing "names" like "scumminest" around when you are referring to something you concocted in your own head.

Trump with his 90% approval rating amongst Rep. doesn't know the constitution
Is this more projection, or your edge of the name calling sword? How do you know what he knows about the Constitution. Do you know more about it than he does? Are you projecting your degree of knowledge onto him? And what does that have to do with Progressives hating the restrictions that the Constitution places on government?