View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 07:43 PM   #23
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
How is unrelenting ball washing to be considered a carrot? Trump seems to think he's negotiating a real estate deal with his dad's money and connections. How's that working?
If we must reduce international negotiations to idiotic, extremist, dog whistle trigger words like "unrelenting ball washing," then we might include "ball busting" like insultingly warning the "little rocket man" by saying "Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" And include sanctions against NK and Russia--And kneeing China's balls with tariffs--And painfully squeezing Putin's balls by bombing Syria and opening our oil floodgates to lower the price of Russian oil and arming the Ukraine--Relentless ball washing, yeah, my arse!

And Trump weaned off of Daddy's money and made his own.

You're unrelenting being stuck on stupid is on display--including being more concerned with Trump hate than wiith Communist support for and affiliation with the Democrat party.