View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 12:48 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So, they actively kill the baby? With what - a needle, hand over its mouth, bang it's head against the wall? And can they do it just because the mom doesn't want the baby?
You are usually a lot more honest than this...

Are you ok if they actively kill the baby, say with a needle of poison?

Or you OK if they kill the baby by leaving it alone to whither and die?

Are you OK with either scenario, if the baby is born and the mom doesn't want it? Because the proposed bill would have prevented that. And the democrats blocked that bill.

Looks like you are stalling to avoid a direct answer. You didn't offer your opinion on the scenarios you articulated.

"When you own this site you can demand that people answer your questions."

I'm not demanding anything. I'm pointing out that you are dodging, yet you found time to insult me on this thread, and to insult Dangles on the other thread.

"Does anyone else on this site start threads with the insults you post? Wouldn't you call that a hate monger? "

I'll show you a courtesy you refuse to show me, and I'll answer directly.

In this case, I don't feel it's an insult to say Democrats support infanticide. I think it's an accurate description of their actions. And no, I don't think that accurately summarizing their actions, makes me a hatemonger. I have many friends who are liberal democrats, and I love them. I just can't fathom how they can support such things.

"I believe that you said your parents where Democrats - are they the satanic folks you always complain about "

Again, I will show you the courtesy you choose not to show me, and I will answer. My parents are "FDR Democrats", who cling to what the democratic party was then, and can't accept what it has become. My parents are staunchly pro-life. A fair question, though.

I don't consider my parents to be satanic. I consider the democrats in the US Senate who actively blocked a bill requiring care for infants born alive, to be satanic. Maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but not much of a leap.

For f*ck's sake, we're talking about babies outside the womb. And you can't admit they are human beings, and that their lives are precious?