View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 08:41 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I read what you wrote and it was gibberish
So I asked you a question so that perhaps you could explain why what works in Great Britain is impossible here and as usual, since you can’t answer the question rationally you claim you didn’t say that.
Then you spout some idiocy that a larger pool somehow increases costs per capita (better explain this to the rest of the insurance industry) and health care costs are all the fault of educators and trial lawyers.
Really?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"So I asked you a question so that perhaps you could explain why what works in Great Britain is impossible here "

I didn't say impossible. What I am saying, is that what works in another country, won't necessarily work the same here. There are a lot of variables, we are very different from most places, in terms of numbers, demographics, socioeconomics.

Does Great Britain have somewhere around 12 million illegal Mexicans living there, who are draining the system? Do they have massive urban areas of poverty, places like Bridgeport, Chicago, the projects of LA and NYC? I don't know. But you need to ask those questions, before you say "it works in Britain, therefore it will work here."