View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 03:43 PM   #73
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Actually yes we did, Peg was commissioned by the town and spent two weekends with a clicker counting and polling, so there goes that retort. The town used that data to throw out the idea of building rest rooms on the beach, based on numbers and local. They threw up some portable potties instead, but we have a pretty good idea of the usage, she's been here 35 years and I'm in it for over ten, but I suspect that because you can go on a website and get the % of white in the surrounding communities you know the answer to why all the confrontations are with white males or their loud mouth girl friends; you don't know jack sh*t about this dynamic.
Ooooohh two weekends with a clicker, did she keep track of percentages of white vs Minorities? How did she know they were not from the surrounding communities? Where are the numbers? You were the one spouting about having facts, so let me see them. So far I’ve seen none.

Are these A-holes you speak of a-holes because they are white or because their parents raised little A-holes? I’d like to believe it’s the latter.

Claiming someone is an A-hole based on the color of their skin is pretty racist you know
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."