View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 08:18 PM   #39
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Well, this isn’t really true. Even in CA which has the broadest sanctuary law anywhere there are like 800 crimes that are exempt. The point is to not focus on the petty stuff in exchange for better cooperation with the local PD and make a safer environment for everyone.

If an illegal is caught committing a violent crime, running drugs, a serious threat to safety etc... there’s nothing stopping local PD from working with ICE.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Astounding!

DUI is not a serious threat to safety? People die every day from drunk drivers. What makes you think this way? Petty?
You obviously don’t get it

If law enforcement is not going to enforce law, why should we follow the laws? You and the rest of them are deplorable.

I should not have to go through life worried about some illegal alien criminal driving into me or worse because some liberal politicians decided it would be too much of an inconvenience for local PD to make a phone call. WTF planet do you live in?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.