View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 02:56 PM   #2
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So you 'don't know' if she was lying when she said she came under sniper fire at that airport? Have you seen the video? I said I didn't think she was a "serial liar". She acknowledged her lie, apologized and that is good enough for me. Same as I would have done with Trump on a few statements. However, his go on and on and on. I don't view every wrong thing that comes out of someone's mouth as a lie. 24 hour news cycle, their being tired, constantly being asked questions, everyone disecting every word, etc.

Paul, correct me if I'm wrong. The only way she wasn't lying, is if she truly believes a sniper tried to shoot her. In which case she isn't a liar, she is a lunatic.

You say I am a hypocrite because I am voting for trump, even though I recognize his ethical lapses. No, I'm saying you're a hypocrite for not recognizing someone can support someone even though they don't agree with 100% of what they do/say. Yes, you view that he has lapses but you can overlook some aspect bc you think the other aspects of him are better than the alternative. Again, does that mean you don't admit that Hilary has ethical lapses? You agree with every single thing she has ever said or done?Abs. not. I don't and have never agreed to everything any politition has ever done. I try to vote for whom I think will most likely support my positions.

I have yet to meet a perfect politician. I have to vote for somebody, I have to vote for the best available fit. Not sure how that makes me a hypocrite.

Neither you nor Spence can bring yourself to admit that she lied about the sniper thing. That is absolutely incredible to me. Is she blackmailing you guys? What do you think would happen, if you said out loud, "yes she is a liar, but I am voting for her, because I like her policies more than those of Trump". I promise, the world will keep spinning if you say that.
NM