Thread: NC bathroom law
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 11:02 AM   #102
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
It doesn't that and I never said it did
No one is condemning babies, that is just your over reaction. I didn't write it.
I get what you are saying about the tactic
It doesn't talk about how to prevent that and the legislatures who write these laws are the ones who should be the ones to cover all bases, that is their jobs. I suggest you write your legislatures and not on a fishing forum political forum.
People besides you do address that

How about in NC , are you supposed to come to the bathroom with your birth certificate to show you were born what it says on the door?

I am not a liberal Jim, but I know intolerance when I see it

If women are afraid of Willie Horton going in their bathroom and being threatened, I am pretty sure some law allowing transgendered to use it does not allow predators to commit crimes, so again, address the issue with your legislature, obviously the people in NC must have since they got something done to cause all this fuss over a bathroom. I suggest they carry mace or pepper spray. There are lots of sickos out there.
"No one is condemning babies, that is just your over reaction. I didn't write it."

Here's what I was responding to..."how can we damn a baby who comes from the womb with gender dysphoria?"

"It doesn't talk about how to prevent that and the legislatures who write these laws are the ones who should be the ones to cover all bases, that is their jobs. "

IT CANNOT BE PREVENTED. Unfortunately, the predators don't walk around wearing signs. Therefore there is no conceivable way to differentiate between (1) a true transgender, and (2) a predator who claims to be transgender, just to get easier access to the ladies room. You cannot grasp that? Really?

"How about in NC , are you supposed to come to the bathroom with your birth certificate to show you were born what it says on the door?"

God. we all know what sex we were born (most of us at least). So if we make it illegal for men to use the ladies room (shocking, I know), fewer will do it. It doesn't stop all predators from going into the ladies room, but it makes it harder.

"I am not a liberal Jim, but I know intolerance when I see it"

Apparently not, because it's not intolerant. Slipknot, if I said I was a bird instead of a human being (which is no more or less incorrect than if I said I was a woman), does that mean I can poop on your windshield? If your answer is "no", does that make you intolerant? Not every single human impulse needs to be celebrated.

"I am pretty sure some law allowing transgendered to use it does not allow predators to commit crimes"

You are refusing to concede the obvious - that the liberal policy would make it easier for a pervert to walk in there. It doesn't allow the crime, but it sure makes it easier.

"obviously the people in NC must have since they got something done"

Correct. And that's called democracy. But Obama only likes democracy when it works for him, so he is violating the constitution (which gives the federal government exactly ZERO authority to regulate gender identity issues) and threaten the citizens of NC with forfeiture of federal funds. THAT is called fascism.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-19-2016 at 11:25 AM..