Thread: Hilary email
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 05:04 AM   #176
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

Can you name ONE?

If you're going to use quotes you should actually quote.

He said every one of my posts I assumed he was calling me a liar.
"You guys use the word lie so much I'm not sure what it means any more."I don't believe you

"I don't believe the legality of the server is not being investigated" this is a good one

"The FBI doesn't have the power to indict neither Clinton or her server." you have this weird double negative thing going on lately

"I would assume they're trying to ascertain if this is a systemic issue or something more recent." it's an HRC issue

"If they did find evidence of criminal behavior there would have to be a grand jury and federal prosecutor before anyone could be indicted, which isn't likely in any case..." really?

"The FBI investigation is about potential mishandling of information, it's not focused on Hillary Clinton." again...it's an HRC issue

"Clinton's not an IT person, she likely had someone tell her it was good enough for non-sensitive communication. " this is laughable for so many reasons

"Intuition." even more laughable

you can assume what you'd like, perhaps the reason you can't tell what lie means anymore is actually because you spend so much time torturing the truth and it's all just a blur to you, it certainly is with the Clinton's where we've learned that we need to dissect each statement because they amuse themselves by playing wordsmith with each in order to deflect or cover their asses ....I'm sure you have a more "gray" concept of what a lie is but I provided a simple black and white definition for you....
"A lie is a statement that is known or intended by its source to be misleading, inaccurate, or false"....this is just the current page, the previous contain a wealth of dubious sophistry....I know...I know...all taken out of "context"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lsg.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	62415  

Last edited by scottw; 01-28-2016 at 07:36 AM..