View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 05:49 PM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
When were there any attacks on Hospital delivery rooms by pro choice minded folks?
Any attacks causing property or personal injury against planned parenthood is to me terrorism. Compared to other health related businesses the use of the term frequency seems appropriate to me seeing as we aren't talking about one incident directed at planned parenthood.
Do you find the attacks appropriate and or acceptable?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"When were there any attacks on Hospital delivery rooms by pro choice minded folks?"

Never.

"Any attacks causing property or personal injury against planned parenthood is to me terrorism"

Agreed. I m an anti-abortion Catholic, but have to call this what it is - terrorism. It's also, in the case of violence against people, very rare, thank God, and it's not something condoned by any Christian group that anyone is aware of, there's no organized movement here, just a kook every few years.

"Do you find the attacks appropriate and or acceptable?"

I find it deplorable, totally contrary to the belief in being pro-life. It's also rare (thankfully). Yet you won't here Obama giving Christians the same benefit he gives to peaceful Muslims, he won't tell people that we aren't at war with all pro-life folks. Why is that, do you think?