Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:31 AM   #248
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
It's all on how you're raised . I was raised by Roman Catholic Irish Democrats . They all vote Republican now .
You need to turn MSNBC off the TV at home
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Bingo. If you want an idea of how the Democratic party has changed (radicalized) in the last 50 years, look at the party agenda throgh the eyes of a Catholic. In my parents' time, it was assumed that Catholics would vote Democrat. A Catholic was elected President as a Democrat, for Pete's sake! Granted, he wasn't what you would call a model Catholic (what with the affairs, and the mafia hits and all...)...but can you imagine a Catholic running for President as a Democrat today? The Democrats, at the national level, absolutely despise Catholicism. The Catholic catechism is unchanged during that period. What happened is that the Democrats embraced San Francisco-style liberal ideology.

So today, democrats have "progressed" to the point where it's bourgeoise to say that boys should use the boys' locker room and girls should use the girls' locker room. To Democrats, only Archie Bunker still clings to such neanderthalic, hateful bigotry.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-11-2015 at 08:45 AM..