Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 09:49 AM   #162
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I point out obvious hypocrisy, Paul. Like when you accuse me of hate, you chastis eme for not being respectfulk to Hilary, yet yo uare free to us eth eterm "teabagger". I guessed i missed the announcement that only you get to hurl insults, my bad.I have done that prob. 4 -5 times in total and it is to get under your skin. Has there ever been anyone else in recent times here who hurls insults like you? POS and FCOTUS! What kind of adult talks like that bc they don't like someone's politics?

"Westmoreland would not have been qualified to offer him a "scholarship"

He would have been able to say "hey if you apply, you'll get a full scholarship". Anyone could have toild Carson that, and they would have been rightt.You're right. But Westmorland could not and would not have offered him a scholarship. Saying you are qualified (and I said he prob. was qualified earlier) and would prob. get in is far different than offering him a scholarship. In fact, he was not even at the event Carson claimed he was at.

I don't like Carson. But my opinion is based on his stated policy agenda, not dirt that yellow journalists are slinging.
How is questioning his statements yellow journalism? Even if he proves everything he has stated the facts clearly don't line up with his statements. Should the press just blindly believe everything a candidate states? It has already been shown that his statements that he had no involvement with the nutritional company where incorrect and his statement that he spoke with General Westmoreland at the event where incorrect.

We're not talking about claiming he was a Muslim and born in a foreign country here w/o ANY facts at all.

Last edited by PaulS; 11-09-2015 at 09:59 AM..