View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #1
chefchris401
Chris Blouin

Century Rods for Sale

I have some century rods im looking to sell, they just dont see any use, ill post pics later but wanted to get this out there.

10 ft century stealth rated 1-4oz, wrapped by myself and saltheart at his rod building class, has x flock grips, fuji seat, fuji k frames, crosswrap is nothing special. will throw 1/2oz bucktails to 3.5oz eels, 3oz plugs all day, never pushed the limits of the rod, used mostly back bays and beach fishing $250

11 ft century stealth rated 1 to 4oz, wrapped by myself, fuji reel seat, fuji k frames, x flock grips, red and silver thread on the guides and a long varigated red/silver crosswrap. will throw 3/4oz bucktails to 3.5oz plugs/eels, again used mostly back bay, beach fishing. $300

144L century slingshot rated 1 to 4oz, cut down to 11'9" from 12'6" fuji k frames and reel seat, smooth shrink butt grip, cork foregrip, wrapped by century, rod smokes pencils and poppers, this is an extra rod that never saw much use. $325

Will post or send pics if anyones interested, some cash going to johnr for the site

Thanks

STORMR Pro Staff Member
chefchris401 is offline   Reply With Quote