View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 12:19 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
Sorry, as much as I dislike this presidents policies there is enough blame to go back to all past presidents...it has been going on for years....it is a darn shame that private funds from the people have to support vetrans well being...the friggen government sucks....listeners from FOX NEWS have donated over 25 million bucks to the vetrans to buy wheel chairs and other things....we have the wounded warriors foundation....we vetrans have put our lives on the line and get this type of reward....adding more monies is not the only thing that will solve the problem ...there is responsibility needed. need to fire the top echelon, all of them and put responsible people in there.
I agree that not all the blame lies with Obama. What I do find appalling, is that he claims that he's unaware of all these things until the media reports them. Shouldn't he be aware of SOME things before we see them on the news?

I mean, he says he's outraged, and I half expect him to say that he's going to complain to his congressman. Does Obama realize that he's in charge of things, and that he has the ability and responsibility to improve things for all Americans? Does he ever say "this is my fault, and I take responsibility"? I don't think he gets it...