View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #8
Slipknot
Super Moderator

I don't know many that are driven harder to fish than Andy, he is an animal and has been all week. He has not taken a night off and I am not sure if he will even tomorrow night. Thanks partner. I put time in when I am able to and have been fortunate enough to have some success this week. Hopefully we make the cut to fish in the finals.
Higgie, I feel for ya, that does suck but congrats on the personal best

fishbones, I have not seen any cheating so I am not sure what you speak of. I do know that Dave runs this tournament impartially and very fair. I give him lots of credit for his efforts. Adding inches is not allowed. I think it is very hard to get a live fish to cooperate with all the requirements and at some point you feel obligated to get them back in the water so sometimes things are rushed.
It's not a kill tournament.

thanks for the well wishes and good luck to you also Chris and Higgie

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote