View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #4
BMEUPSCOTTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer View Post
I snagged a sandwich bag this a.m. after everyone left so it wouldn't end up in a fishes mouth. I do believe the two pills were oxycodones. Slightly wet but usable. They were thrown in trash.
Good place for them...

How much longer can the feds be taken seriously while they continue to classify pot as schedule one, while drugs such as oxy's, opium, cocaine, amphetamines, methamphetamine, etc. are schedule two, with alcohol and tobacco not even making the list?? (of course they wouldn't, the list is for "controlled substances"...)

With a large percentage of the population now a member of the "always-connected", every news outlet everywhere is still significantly lacking in reports of the dangerous aspects of marijuana when compared to prescription pain killers and stimulants, and most of the perceived dangers of weed are a direct result of it's illegality... Combine this with personal experience, (whether you are a smoker or a friend/family member/acquaintance of one), and their BS rhetoric is falling apart, to the point where even the regular Joe non-conspiracy types are asking themselves, "If they are willing to lie about something like pot in the face of such overwhelming contradictory evidence, what else are they lying about??"

My take... now that the public opinion on legalizing pot has or is about to cross (depending on which poll results you read) the 50% threshold, the topic will (if it already hasn't) become immediately more important to those with political aspirations...

It WILL become the source of policy questions in debates leading up to the next presidential election...

Hang in there Rav...
BMEUPSCOTTY is offline   Reply With Quote