Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Sports Talk - Title Town (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Pats -v- Fins (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=68305)

JohnR 01-02-2011 05:16 PM

Pats -v- Fins

What a game. Awesome game to see with my kid for his first time. Blow out in the right way. Weather was pretty warm. Typical drunk Pats fans picking fights with those brave enough to wear Marino jerseys. More broken beer bottles on the way in than I recall.

Hoyer didn't look too shabby in garbage time, course the damage was already done.

striperman36 01-02-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 823597)
What a game. Awesome game to see with my kid for his first time. Blow out in the right way. Weather was pretty warm. Typical drunk Pats fans picking fights with those brave enough to wear Marino jerseys. More broken beer bottles on the way in than I recall.

Hoyer didn't look too shabby in garbage time, course the damage was already done.

Cool, glad the traffic wasn't bad, north bound, south bound was about 3 miles at 1115 on 495

afterhours 01-02-2011 05:47 PM

they played like a team on a mission plays - systematicly destroying an inferior team with ease.

Goose 01-02-2011 08:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got to meet Woodhead today

Slipknot 01-02-2011 09:10 PM

A lot of kids at the game today
lots of drunks too

that Hoyer TD pass was a thing of beauty

Goose, I LOVE IT :btu:

this was the first time I drove north to egt out of there and I guess we hung in the lot too long because the traffic all the way to 128 was horrible, getting there was no trouble

I can't wait for the playoffs in 2 weeks

Mike P 01-03-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 823597)

A lot of season ticket holders sold their tickets through the Pats' online ticket exchange service. If they use that, there are no repercussions if the buyers get out of line. ;)

Raven 01-03-2011 12:32 PM

AGREED that Hoyer Long Bomb was spectacular

and the placement for the receiver was an ACE move
where there was almost no defending it / preventing it...

Saltheart 01-04-2011 11:07 AM

I was surprised Brady played so much. I figured 14 point lead and he's out. He's chasing some big stats too so maybe that's why he stayed in. It sure was a lopsided affair. The passing game to all those potential receivers is really fun to watch. You never know who is going to get the ball next.

I hope they play as well in two weeks.

The drunks at the games piss me off. get as drunk as you want but leave other people alone. I used to take a big crowd of my family members to Fenway for a Yankee game each year. Had to stop do to the drunks everywhere. Can't see spending the long dollar to sit there waiting for something to erupt.