Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   To All my Friends on the Political Forum- (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=61167)

justplugit 12-23-2009 04:24 PM

To All my Friends on the Political Forum-

To all my Liberal friends--

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non addictive, gender -neutral, celebration of the winter Solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable of the religious persuasion of your choice,or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful,personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also this wish is made without regard to the race, creed,color, age,physical ability, religious faith or sexual preferences of the wishes.

To my Conservative friends--

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

__________________________________________________ _____________
Only kidding, have a Great Holiday. :)

scottw 12-23-2009 04:59 PM

Peace...and enjoy....hope everyone stays happy and healthy!

Raven 12-23-2009 06:44 PM

YES MERRY CHRISTMAS

have a really wonderful HOLIDAY !
GRAMPA Dave and Gramma Carol .

JohnnyD 12-23-2009 08:27 PM

Haha!!

Very nice! Merry Christmas to you and everyone else here as well!

Fly Rod 12-23-2009 09:49 PM

Wishing All of you and your families peace, love, and joy at Christmas and always.

Merry Christmas!!!

Bronko 12-23-2009 10:09 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:buds:

buckman 12-24-2009 11:17 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

RIJIMMY 12-24-2009 11:54 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Be thankful your child will not be forever scarred by having his parents show up late to his christmas pageant and miss his performance. What kind of person does that?

buckman 12-24-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 734328)
Be thankful your child will not be forever scarred by having his parents show up late to his christmas pageant and miss his performance. What kind of person does that?

Ouch! I'm sure someone has it recorded

RIROCKHOUND 12-24-2009 01:00 PM

Happy holidays everyone.

(and for the record, BHO just sent out an email on the health care bill, and signed it Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays..... I guess the PC'ness is not that rampant, yet!

eastendlu 12-24-2009 02:50 PM

Bravo,Bravo Justplugit.Merry Xmas to all here and God Bless the United States of America.

Backbeach Jake 12-24-2009 03:51 PM

Thanks Dave right back at you,
Your Liberal friend,
Fred

justplugit 12-26-2009 12:17 PM

Fred- :buds: :hihi:

fishbones 12-28-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 734328)

I just noticed this. Thanks a lot, Jim :devil2:. My wife said she'd get there early and she'd record it on her phone for me because I was going to be tight on time coming from RI. I should have known not to trust her. Anyways, I'm getting a copy someone recorded emailed to me this week, so all's well that ends well!

On another note, your son did great! I'm guessing he gets his musical talent from his mom.:rotf2: